Chronic back pain does not have to be a fact of life!
During treatment, steps will be taken to break the pain cycle. Using a combination of functional unweighting and clinical strengthening, your clinician will work to get you out of pain and on your way to a stronger, healthier back. Remove cause of pain and implement core strengthening to prevent future pain.
1. Pneu-MAP – Define Your Posture
- Measure postural lean (forward/negative)
- Measure Internal curves such as scoliosis
- Measure symmetry
2. Vibro-Trac Table – treatment
- Improve circulation (remove swelling)
- Remove guarding and reduce muscle spasms
- Reduce herniation
3. Pneu-weight treamil – evaluation and correct gait
- Remove pain
- Muscle recruitment
- Specific activation
- Improve circulation
4. Back Stretch Chair – Flexibility and range of motion
5. Pneu-Back Chair with Unweighting – Eliminate pain
- Relax back muscles
- Increase range of motion
- Activate core muscles
6. Pneu-Back Exercise – specific Muscle Recruitment
- Strengthens the core
- Upper-lower body separation
7. Pneu-back chair – activate and strengthen the spine
- Isolates the large muscles
- Works small spinal msucles
- Improve posture
No, in fact, many patients find the vibration therapy to be quite relaxing and invigorating. Depending upon your level of activity prior to treatment, some muscle soreness may be experienced in the early stages of the Pneu-back.
Although every patient is different and no program can guarantee success, the Pneu-back program has been effective in reducing the relieving symptoms in a high percentage of patients. The seven steps are specifically designed to break the pain cycle, strengthen your core and help you find lasting relief from your back pain.
The treatment protocol is typically 24 visits. Many patients experience relief after a few visits. However, it is imperative for long term success that the program be followed even if the pain goes away. Long term success depends upon addressing and correcting core weaknesses that, left alone, may result in recurrence of symptoms. Long term relief has been reported from patients who have completed the entire course of treatment.
Cost of the treatment will vary depending upon factors such as insurance coverage and the extent of care required. Your health-care professional will review all costs and payment options prior to beginning treatment.
The secret lies in the unique seven step approach. Although traction, unweighting and strengthening have been around for years, we believe the combination of these activities along with the patented vibration therapy available only through the Pneu Back Institute offers the most comprehensive approach to the treatment of your back pain and a greater change for lasting resolution to your back problems.